Take an active role in bringing about meaningful change in your community. Join our team and see how your passion and our expertise can come together to make a real difference.
As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y is looking for talented associates to help us make our community stronger. At the Y, you will develop skills, realize your leadership potential, and discover a position that is truly much more than a job.
The YMCA believes that a world-class organization driven to strengthen community requires highly trained employees. The Y provides many training and development opportunities for staff to gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop as leaders both inside and outside of the Y.
The Y is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other.
Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships and resources necessary to learn, grow and thrive.
When you feel well, you do well—both professionally and personally! Eligible team members at the Y have access to a comprehensive benefits package. We support benefit programs with a generous contribution to each team member’s benefit elections each month.
- Free YMCA membership
- Work that makes a difference
- Subsidized program fees
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Funded retirement plan when requirements are met.
We believe in the power of human potential and are committed to the professional growth and development of our team. Together, we support progress by focusing on learning, career coaching and continuous improvement. This helps our team members reach their professional goals and feel valued.
Current Job Openings
The Salt Fork YMCA is currently accepting applications for various positions.
- Fitness Instructors
- Morning Lifeguards
- Swim Lesson Instructors
WHY WORK AT THE Y?
- Exciting Atmosphere: As a Y associate, you can count on new and exciting challenges every day. With a variety of creative, educational and fun activities, you’ll see individuals grow, become healthier and reach their potential.
- Variety of Opportunities: Y employment opportunities are available in youth development, administration, clerical, aquatics, healthy living and more.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Schedules are flexible and meet the needs of those desiring full-time or part-time work. Our hours include morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Great Benefits: Y associate benefits include Y membership, program fee discounts, health insurance, retirement based on your salary with no requirement for you to contribute,* professional training and competitive salaries.
- Make a Difference: Help move people forward and build a stronger community through delivering the benefits of good health, strong connections, greater self-confidence and a sense of security to all who seek it.