A membership at the Y opens doors to new experiences and opportunities to positively impact your community and enrich your life. Individuals can give back, improve their health and make connections. The benefits of a Y membership are far-reaching.
*One-time joining fee
- Free Group Exercise Classes
- Free Child Watch childcare while you workout
- Three lane indoor walking/running track
- Reduced rates for Y programming
- Six lane, 25 yard indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Nationwide Membership, use any participating YMCA when you travel
- 24/7 Access
- Monthly payment is available through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or via credit card.
- Your first monthly payment, which is pro-rated from the day you join, plus the joining fee is required when joining.
- Automatic withdrawals are made on the 1st or 15th day of each month.
- Annual payment is available.
Cancellations require a written notice 30 days prior to your draft date. Members are responsible for reviewing bank statements to verify their draft cancellation and notifying us within 60 days if draft has failed to terminate. No refunds will be given beyond 60 days